The Uni-Craft Hydraulic 90° Tilter was designed to change the orientation of product from a laying down position to an upright standing position, allowing workers ergonomic access to components or assembly parts. The Tilt Table reduces bending and back fatigue that is most often associated with assembly applications. Capable of standard capacities ranging to 6,000 pounds, and beyond when needed, the Uni-Craft 90° Tilter is ideally suited for the ergonomic solution specific to your application. It can be utilized as a stand alone product or mounted to a table or scissor lift. Hydraulic or pneumatic actuation available.
Maintenance is a part of owning equipment. Routine maintenance schedules can reduce down time and help avoid costly repairs. Uni-Craft engineers the ability to maintain your equipment into every key component of a Uni-Craft manufactured tilt tables we design. Constructed utilizing long lasting component parts, such as TG&P Stress Proof re-grease-able pins, Garmax® bushings, Uni-Craft tilt tables are made for long lasting durability. When maintenance and repair happens, Uni-Craft has you covered, wear parts are readily available and most replacement parts are ready to ship the same day as ordered. Wear parts are easily removed and replaced with hand tools, reducing downtime and saving labor costs. When you need durable hardworking equipment customized to your specific application, you can rely on Uni-Craft.
Tilt Table Features designed for performance and value
• Tilt angle ranging to 90°
• Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
• Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
• High cycle packages available
• Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
• Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
• Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
• Accordion Skirting
• Custom paint and powder-coating options
• Turn table, Gravity/Powered Conveyor, or Ball Transfer integration available
• Velocity fuses available
We provide solutions beyond these standard specs for our tilt tables. Please contact us to find out more.
We take enormous pride in the fact that we provide solutions for our customers that no one else can. Please take a moment to look through our custom products to see if they will be a fit for your operation.
To see our other tilt tables, click here.