The Uni-Craft Hydraulic Upender is ideal for the repositioning of large, round or odd shaped objects such as dies, rolls or coils. V-shaped cradles or other fixtures can be mounted to the platforms to assist with pallet, roll handling or crate repositioning most often found in various industries. Tiltable up 95° and capable of standard capacities ranging to 25,000 pounds for this specific coil handling application, the Uni-Craft Upender is ideally suited for the ergonomic solution specific to your application. Unique from Uni-Craft, our Pass-Thru Upender provides complete rotation for specialized manufacturing operation applications. The Upender makes repositioning large or awkward products simple and efficient.
The 25,000 pound capacity Uni-Craft Hydraulic Upender was designed to reposition a large coils. A fork lift was utilized to place coils flat onto the Upender and then were turned 90° to move the coil to a vertical position for further processing. The Upender had a formed angle v-trough to prevent the coil from rolling.
Maintenance is a part of owning equipment. Routine maintenance schedules can reduce down time and help avoid costly repairs. Uni-Craft engineers the ability to maintain your equipment into every key component of a Uni-Craft manufactured upenders we design. Constructed utilizing long lasting component parts, such as TG&P Stress Proof re-grease-able pins, Garmax® bushings, Uni-Craft upenders are made for long lasting durability. When maintenance and repair happens, Uni-Craft has you covered, wear parts are readily available and most replacement parts are ready to ship the same day as ordered. Wear parts are easily removed and replaced with hand tools, reducing downtime and saving labor costs. When you need durable hardworking equipment customized to your specific application, you can rely on Uni-Craft.
Upender Features designed for performance and value
- Tilt angle ranging to 95°
- Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- High cycle packages available
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Heavy duty design for managing the additional weight capacity
- Channel reinforced platform, reinforced pivots, and heavy duty hydraulics
- Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Accordion Skirting
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Gravity/Powered Conveyor or other fixture and equipment integration available
- Velocity fuses available
We provide solutions beyond these standard specs for the Upenders. Please contact us to find out more.
We take enormous pride in the fact that we provide solutions for our customers that no one else can. Please take a moment to look through our custom products to see if they will be a fit for your operation.
To see our other Upenders, click here.