Double Stacked Carousel Lift
A 2,000 pound capacity Double Stacked Carousel Lift was designed for an appliance company that required a personnel lift to have a higher than average travel. Two stacked lifts were utilized to allow for greater travel, two different lifting heights and two positive stops. Strong and durable the heavy-duty Scissor lift begins with solid steel one-piece arm assemblies ranging from 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick, depending on travel and capacity. The bottom lift traveled 84 inches and the top lift moved 72 inches for a combined vertical travel of 156 inches.
Maintenance is a part of owning equipment. Routine maintenance schedules can reduce down time and help avoid costly repairs. Uni-Craft engineers the ability to maintain your equipment into every key component of a Uni-Craft manufactured double stacked scissor lift we design. Constructed utilizing long lasting component parts, such as central lubrication port systems, TG&P Stress Proof re-grease-able pins, Garmax® bushings, maintenance bars, and precision cam followers, Uni-Craft double stacked scissor lifts are made for long lasting durability. When maintenance and repair happens, Uni-Craft has you covered, wear parts are readily available and most replacement parts are ready to ship the same day as ordered. Wear parts are easily removed and replaced with hand tools, reducing downtime and saving labor costs. When you need durable hardworking equipment customized to your specific application, you can rely on Uni-Craft.
Carousel Scissor Lift Features designed for performance and value
• Precision cam followers for extended life and smoother motion
• Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
• Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
• Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
• Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
• Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
• Accordion Skirting options
• Custom paint and powder-coating options
• Handrails and gate configurations designed to custom order specifications
• Non-slip matting or other anti-fatigue surfaces
• Down shocks for soft landing
• Velocity fuses available
We provide solutions beyond these standard specs for the carousel scissor lift. Please contact us to find out more.
We take enormous pride in the fact that we provide solutions for our customers that no one else can. Please take a moment to look through our custom products to see if they will be a fit for your operation.
To see our other Carousel Lifts, click here.