The Uni-Craft Lift and Turn is a scissor lift with a manual turntable, designed for use in a palletizing application. The lift and turn can handle loads ranging up to 4,000 pounds and is capable of turning 360° with a variety of travel distances, platform sizes, and portability options. The Uni-Craft Ergonomic Scissor Lift Series has a reliable heavy-duty construction to handle industrial applications. Strong and durable the lift and turn begins with solid steel one-piece arm assemblies ranging from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick, depending on travel, capacity, and portability. The low profile design can be utilized to minimize overall height of the lift. The Lift and Turn can easily accommodate palletizing, assembly or welding applications found in the automotive, steel or manufacturing industries. When you need a reliable scissor lift, the Uni-Craft Lift and Turn can provide you with the ergonomic solution specific to your application.
Maintenance is a part of owning equipment. Routine maintenance schedules can reduce down time and help avoid costly repairs. Uni-Craft engineers the ability to maintain your equipment into every key component of a Uni-Craft manufactured lift and turn we design. Constructed utilizing long lasting component parts, such as central lubrication port systems, TG&P Stress Proof re-grease-able pins, Garmax® bushings, maintenance bars, heavy duty caster options on a reinforced base and precision cam followers, Uni-Craft lift and turns are made for long lasting durability. When maintenance and repair happens, Uni-Craft has you covered, wear parts are readily available and most replacement parts are ready to ship the same day as ordered. Wear parts are easily removed and replaced with hand tools, reducing downtime and saving labor costs. When you need durable hardworking equipment customized to your specific application, you can rely on Uni-Craft.
Ergonomic Scissor Lift Features designed for performance and value
- Travel distance ranging to 72”
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Manual or spring detent options
- Turntable travel ranging to 360°
- Rectangle, square or circular platform options
- Heavy duty locking swivel casters on a reinforced base with outboard options
- Hand tool removable bushings
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Accordion skirting
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Gravity/Powered Conveyor, or Ball Transfer integration available
- Velocity fuses available
- Central lubrication port system available
We provide solutions beyond these standard specs for the ergonomic scissor lift. Please contact us to find out more.
We take enormous pride in the fact that we provide solutions for our customers that no one else can. Please take a moment to look through our custom products to see if they will be a fit for your operation.
To see our other scissor lifts, click here.