Strong Back Upender
The Heavy Duty Strong Back Upender is ideal for the repositioning of large and heavy loads, round or odd shaped objects such as dies, rolls, or coils. V-shaped cradles or other fixtures can be mounted to platforms to assist with pallet, roll handling or crate repositioning. Tiltable up to 90° and capable of capacities ranging up to 30,000 pounds, the Uni-Craft Strong Back Upender is ideally suited for the heavy duty ergonomic solution specific to your application. The Strong Back Upender makes repositioning heavy, large or awkward products simple and efficient.
Maintenance is a part of owning equipment. Routine maintenance schedules can reduce down time and help avoid costly repairs. Uni-Craft engineers the ability to maintain your equipment into every key component of a Uni-Craft manufactured Strong Back Upenders we design. Constructed utilizing long lasting component parts, such as TG&P Stress Proof re-grease-able pins, Garmax® bushings, Uni-Craft upenders are made for long lasting durability. When maintenance and repair happens, Uni-Craft has you covered, wear parts are readily available and most replacement parts are ready to ship the same day as ordered. Wear parts are easily removed and replaced with hand tools, reducing downtime and saving labor costs. When you need durable hardworking equipment customized to your specific application, you can rely on Uni-Craft.
Strong Back Upender Features designed for performance and value
• Tilt angle ranging to 95°
• Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
• Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
• High cycle packages available
• Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
• Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
• Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
• Accordion Skirting
• Custom paint and powder-coating options
• Turn table, Gravity/Powered Conveyor, or Ball Transfer integration available
We provide solutions beyond these standard specs for the Upenders. Please contact us to find out more.
We take enormous pride in the fact that we provide solutions for our customers that no one else can. Please take a moment to look through our custom products to see if they will be a fit for your operation.