DOUBLE STACKED CAROUSEL LIFT
Allows for Two Positive Stops
A 2,000 pound capacity Double Stacked Carousel Lift was designed for an appliance company that required a personnel lift to have a higher than average travel. Two stacked lifts were utilized to allow for greater travel, two different lifting heights and two positive stops. Strong and durable the heavy-duty Scissor lift begins with solid steel one-piece arm assemblies ranging from 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick, depending on travel and capacity. The bottom lift traveled 84 inches and the top lift moved 72 inches for a combined vertical travel of 156 inches.
- Precision cam followers for extended life and smoother motion
- Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Accordion Skirting options
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Handrails and gate configurations designed to custom order specifications
- Non-slip matting or other anti-fatigue surfaces
- Down shocks for soft landing
- Velocity fuses available
Double Stacked Carousel Lift
PO Box 471
Alpena, MI 49707
Need an Extra Lift at the End of the Year?
Turn Into Booth 1415 and Visit Us!
Lift and Turn to the Assembly Show!