SCISSOR LIFT WITH INTEGREATED POP-UP BALL TRANSFER TABLE
Ergonomic Filling Work Station
Uni-Craft’s Scissor Lift with Integrated Pop-Up Ball Transfer Table was designed for distribution center applications. The scissor lift has a pop-up ball transfer built into the tabletop which is hand or foot actuated, allowing the ball transfers to be utilized when needed. Workers can fill the boxes while the balls are in the down position, and then can raise the balls to slide the box to the next station or onto a conveyor line. Capable of handling loads ranging up to 4,000 pounds, the work station can include a variety of travel distances, platform sizes, and portability options. The Scissor Lift with Integrated Pop-Up Ball Transfer Table has a reliable heavy-duty construction to handle industrial applications in either hydraulic or pneumatic lift options.
The Scissor Lift with Integrated Pop-Up Ball Transfer Table can increase productivity while providing the worker with the perfect ergonomic tool to eliminate twisting, bending and lifting that is often associated with most assembly applications. The Scissor Lift can easily accommodate assembly or welding applications found in the automotive, steel or manufacturing industries.
- Travel distance ranging to 48”
- Hand tool removable bushings
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Heavy duty locking swivel casters on a reinforced base with outboard options
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Accordion skirting
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Velocity fuses available
- Central lubrication port system available
PO Box 471
Alpena, MI 49707