HEAVY DUTY PORTABLE SCISSOR LIFT
Provides Mobile Ergonomic Lifting
Capable of capacities ranging to 12,000 pounds, the Uni-Craft Heavy Duty Portable Scissor Lift includes a 3/4 inch thick top plate and welded on channel sides designed for heavy duty portable use, such as loading replacement parts in a power plant. The Uni-Craft Heavy Duty Portable Scissor Lift has solid steel one-piece arm assemblies ranging from 3/4 inch to 1-1/2 inch thick, depending on travel /capacity needs, heavy duty casters on a reinforced base with attachment points on the base for portable applications requiring winch lines.
The Heavy Duty Portable Scissor Lift can easily accommodate large assembly or welding applications requiring portability found in the automotive, steel or heavy equipment industries.
- Travel distance ranging to 72”
- Lubricated for life cam follower wheels
- Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- High cycle packages available
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal
- Leveling pads optional
- Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
- Tape Switch® options available
- Accordion skirting
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Turn table, Gravity/Powered Conveyor, or Ball Transfer integration available
- Velocity fuses available
- Central lubrication port system available
PO Box 471
Alpena, MI 49707
Need an Extra Lift at the End of the Year?
Turn Into Booth 1415 and Visit Us!
Lift and Turn to the Assembly Show!