MOTOR ASSEMBLY STRONG BACK UPENDER
Repositioning of Large and Heavy Loads
The Heavy Duty Strong Back Upender is ideal for the repositioning of large and heavy loads, round or odd shaped objects such as dies, rolls, or coils. V-shaped cradles or other fixtures can be mounted to platforms to assist with pallet, roll handling or crate repositioning most often found in various industries. Tiltable up 90° and capable of capacities ranging to 30,000 pounds, the Uni-Craft Strong Back Upender is ideally suited for the heavy duty ergonomic solution specific to your application. This ergonomic design enabled work to be performed on one side and then transferred vertically onto the v-trough for additional work and removal.
- Tilt angle ranging to 95°
- Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Accordion Skirting
- Hand tool repairable to minimize down time
- High cycle packages available
- Multiple power / drive options to meet your speed and voltage requirements
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Turn table, Gravity/Powered Conveyor, or Ball Transfer integration available
PO Box 471
Alpena, MI 49707
Need an Extra Lift at the End of the Year?
Turn Into Booth 1415 and Visit Us!
Lift and Turn to the Assembly Show!