Tilt Loads Up to 95 Degrees
The Uni-Craft Corp. Hydraulic Upender is ideal for the repositioning of large, round or odd shaped objects such as dies, rolls or coils. V-shaped cradles or other fixtures can be mounted to the platforms to assist with pallet, roll handling or crate repositioning. The Upender is tiltable up to 95° and capable of standard capacities ranging up to 8,000 pounds, or more when needed, the Uni-Craft Upender is ideal for the ergonomic solution specific to your application. Unique to Uni-Craft, is the Pass-Thru Upender which provides complete rotation for specialized manufacturing operation applications. The Upender makes repositioning large or awkward products simple and efficient.
- Tilt angle ranging to 95°
- Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
- High cycle packages available
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Accordion Skirting
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Turn table, Gravity or Powered Conveyor, and Ball Transfer integration available
- Velocity fuses available
PO Box 471
Alpena, MI 49707
Need an Extra Lift at the End of the Year?
Turn Into Booth 1415 and Visit Us!
Lift and Turn to the Assembly Show!