Capable of capacities ranging up to 100,000 pounds, this particular scissor lift is in a class that is set apart from all others. The Uni-Craft Heavy Duty Scissor Lift Series has a powerful robust construction to handle the heaviest industrial applications. Strong and durable, the heavy-duty Scissor lift begins with solid steel one-piece arm assemblies ranging from 1 inch to 1-1/2 inch thick, depending on travel and capacity. The Heavy Duty Scissor Lift Series can easily accommodate large assembly or welding applications found in the automotive, steel or heavy equipment industries. When you need a reliable heavy-duty scissor lift, the Uni-Craft Heavy Duty Scissor Lift Series can provide you with the ergonomic solution specific to your application.
Maintenance is a part of owning equipment. Routine maintenance schedules can reduce down time and help avoid costly repairs. Uni-Craft engineers the ability to maintain your equipment into every key component of a Uni-Craft manufactured heavy duty scissor lift we design. Constructed utilizing long lasting component parts, such as; TECOM® combination bearing, central lubrication port systems, TG&P Stress Proof re-grease-able pins, Garmax® bushings, maintenance bars, and precision cam followers, Uni-Craft heavy duty scissor lifts are made for long lasting durability. When maintenance and repair happens, Uni-Craft has you covered, wear parts are readily available and most replacement parts are ready to ship the same day as ordered. Wear parts are easily removed and replaced with hand tools, reducing downtime and saving labor costs. When you need durable hardworking equipment customized to your specific application, you can rely on Uni-Craft.
Heavy Duty Scissor Lift features designed for performance and value
- Travel distance ranging to 96”
- Lubricated for life cam follower wheels
- Designed for hand tool removable replacement parts to minimize down time
- Multiple power unit options to meet your speed and voltage requirements (starting at ½ HP)
- High cycle packages available
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant or Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Limit Switches / Proximity Switches
- Tape Switch® or Beveled Toe Guard options available
- Accordion skirting
- Custom paint and powder-coating options
- Turn table, Gravity/Powered Conveyor, or Ball Transfer integration available
- Velocity fuses available
- Central lubrication port system available
We provide solutions beyond these standard features for the heavy-duty scissor lift. Please contact us to find out more.
We take enormous pride in the fact that we provide solutions for our customers that no one else can. Please take a moment to look through our custom products to see if they will be a fit for your operation.