GIVING YOUR SCISSOR LIFT TABLE A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
What is the Remanufacturing Program?
Our remanufacturing is a process whereby the original product is disassembled, the welds are inspected, parts are cleaned, corrosion and rust are removed, worn or obsolete parts are replaced and the equipment is painted and reassembled to sound working conditions that meet or exceed Uni-Craft Corp.’s original specifications. A “restored to new condition” scissor lift will be returned to the customer with a matching warranty at a fraction of the cost of purchasing new equipment. To participate in this program, or for more information on the Remanufacturing Program, contact us today.
ADVANTAGES OF REMANUFACTURING
- Increased return on investment
- Extended life cycle on existing equipment
- Remanufactured to OEM specifications, not a third party’s
- “As good as new or better”, with a warranty to match
- Equipment can be retro-fitted at time of remanufacture with other equipment
- Lift will be up to date with the latest safety features