TASK SPECIALIZED MAST LIFT
Low Profile Hydraulic Mast Lift
The Mast Lift is a viable, space saving solution when you have a small area where a traditional freestanding lift is not feasible. The design of the Mast lift is very similar to a fork truck, built with a rigid vertical mast and a vertical hydraulic cylinder. Uni-Craft has engineered the Mast Lift to move products from the floor level to a fixed elevation of up to 20 feet. A low profile platform provides a minimum lower height to allow the Uni-Craft mast lift to be easily be loaded with a pallet jack. Heavy-duty construction and permanent mounting lends this lift to be very dependable and operational for many years.
A 2,000 pound capacity Uni-Craft Hydraulic Mast Lift was designed for an open platform electrical maintenance panel application. This solution was engineered with platform cut outs for maintenance on the bottom side of the panel, and hinged pins were added to retain the electrical panel during maintenance.
- Travel height ranging to 20’
- Wall-mount or free-standing, designed for your specific application
- Heavy duty construction
- Custom paint and powder coat finish
- Upper and lower Limit Switches available
- Multiple control options including Hand Pendant and Foot Pedal (PLC integration capable)
- Velocity fuses available
- Custom fixture integration available
PO Box 471
Alpena, MI 49707